Monday, July 20, 2009

Josh Music Launch


Music of Naga Chaitanya’s debut film Josh was launched with much fanfare amidst hundreds of Akkineni fans. The audio launch ceremony was held on Saturday night (July 18, 2009) at Shilpa Kala Vedika in Hyderabad. Akkineni Nageshwara Rao, D Ramanaidu, Assembly speaker Kiran Kumar Reddy, K Raghavendra Rao, Nandamuri Balakrishna, Mohan Babu, Venkatesh, Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Radha and her daughter Karithka, the film’s producer Dil Raju, young heroes Nitin, Ram, Varun Sandesh, Sushanth, directors Vasu Varma, Srinu Vytla, Vamsi Paidipalli, Dasaradh, Boyapati, Sri Vaas, Chandrabose, Sameer Reddy, music director Sandeep Chowta and others graced the ceremony. It was a grand affair. The first audio CD was unveiled by Kiran Kumar and he handed over them to Akkineni and Ramanidu while audio cassettes were launched by K Raghavendra Rao and he gave them to Balakrishna and Venkatesh.

All the guests blessed Naga Chaitanya and praised him for his dedication and good looks.

Nagarjuna

“I am relieved that producer Dil Raju said that the movie is going to be sure shot hit. When he says such words, we can confidently assume it would sure turn out to be big success. I saw the first half, it is really good. My son is clever than me. I completed Engineering and some other things before I entered into acting. But Naga Chaitanya expressed his desire to turn actor just after completing 10th class. I asked him to complete graduation and then become hero. He didn’t waste time. Me and my generation of heroes could not reach to the heights of my father did but I wish my son to would even cross it. Regarding music, Sandeep Chowta always gives good music to me and my films. He gave best music for Ninne Pelladuta and Super and he provided even better music for this film than those. “

Dil Raju

“I wanted to introduce Naga Chaitanya with Kotta Bangaru Lokam but Nagarjuna said that he a star son’s launch should be with josh. So I waited for right story to come and one day Vasu Varma came up with this script. He narrated to Nagarjuna and he immediately said okay and Chaitanya also liked. So the project began. I am glad to introduce Nag’s son and also thank Nag for this because he has great production house himself and his other grandfather Ramanaidu is a legendary producer, they could have produced it themselves. They trusted in me and I can confidently say that the film is going to big hit.

This is 9th film on our banner and we are going to create another hat-trick. I treated Naga Chaitanya as a friend. We gelled together on the sets and I am stunned by seeing his performance. here is a lengthy scene in the movie and he did it in a single take. He is that much good performer. Karthika is also cute and she plays a bubbly character. I sang a song in the film but it is on the insistence of Vasu Varma and Chandrabose. I have long association with Vasu Varma; infact he is the one who told me how to write a script at the time of Dil. He taught me several things about creative side of filmmaking. He is going to be good director.”

Naga Chaitanya

“I will cherish this moment for a long time. I said in audio release function of King that I had been waiting for this moment to come and I still remember the josh that you (fans) had passed on to me with your support and applause. With the same vigor, I did this film and looking forward to its release.”

Karthika

“I never groomed to be an actress but after lot of deliberation I stepped into acting. I am glad that my mother Radha and my father who is also my guide in my life encouraged me to turn as actor. I am happy that I am making debut opposite Naga Chaitanya and in a film produced by Dil Raju. It is said that he is man with golden touch. I realized his greatness during the shooting only. It is my fortune to do this film and share this dais with the greats of film industry. I always like Nagarjuna and his movies and Venkatesh is my all time favorite hero. Being on this stage with them makes me feel so glad. Working with Naga Chaitanya was really fun and great. I hope you like us and bless us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment